IS MOVING IN 2014.
CLICK TO SEE THE PROGRESS IN REAL TIME.
Plans for a new Farmers Market include a move to the north end of downtown Muskegon. The new site will increase space for vendors and include utilities at every stall plus a community kitchen. Your donation will help realize this vision for one of Muskegon’s most beloved public venues.
- • Easy to find at 1 Market Street – next to post office
- • Year-round indoor event spaces
- • 400 convenient parking places
- • Over 130 lighted vendor stalls
- • Close to public transportation
- • A short walk to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
Construction of the new home for the Muskegon Farmers Market is underway. Donations to fully fund the project are being accepted through a fund at the Community Foundation for Muskegon County.
YES, I (WE) SUPPORT DOWNTOWN MUSKEGON AND THE NEW MUSKEGON FARMERS MARKET! WE UNDERSTAND OUR DONATION WILL BE MATCHED 2 TO 1 BY THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION FOR MUSKEGON COUNTY.