NOW OPEN!The new site increases space for vendors and includes utilities at every stall plus a community kitchen. Though the market is open, donations are still needed! You can still have an impact on one of Muskegon’s most beloved public venues.
- • Easy to find at 1 Market Street – next to post office
- • Year-round indoor event spaces
- • More than 500 convenient parking places within 300' of one of the market entrances
- • Over 130 lighted vendor stalls
- • Close to public transportation
- • A short walk to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
Donations to fully fund the project are being accepted through a fund at the Community Foundation for Muskegon County.
YES, I (WE) SUPPORT DOWNTOWN MUSKEGON AND THE NEW MUSKEGON FARMERS MARKET! WE UNDERSTAND OUR DONATION WILL BE MATCHED 2 TO 1 BY THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION FOR MUSKEGON COUNTY.